Draft Knowsley Lane Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
Knowsley Council has produced a draft Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) to guide the development of this site as a Sustainable Urban Extension. The SPD:
- Sets a vision and objectives for the comprehensive, high-quality development of the site
- Identifies the opportunities and constraints affecting the site
- Sets a land use framework which identifies locations for new residential and commercial development
- Establishes requirements for a site-wide design framework; and
- Sets out requirements for planning applications, and the delivery of new development, including infrastructure provision
The Council held a six week public consultation on the draft SPD, which ran from Thursday 13 April 2017 to 5pm on Thursday 25 May 2017.
All responses were received and considered, and where necessary changes made to the draft SPD. Knowsley Council formally adopted the SPD on 27 June 2017.
Main Consultation Documents
Further information can be obtained by contacting the Local Plan Team on 0151 443 2326.